Terms & Conditions
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
2 Wheel Care
Tel : 01334 828436
Email : email@example.com
By registering on this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
When acknowledgement of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you a "confirmation of order”. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
The cost of delivery as stated on your order.
We can usually arrange delivery between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient time once your order has been processed.
If you are unavailable to take delivery of your order then you can request that our courier leaves it in a safe place or with a neighbour. However, we regret that we can accept no responsibility for subsequent damage that may occur, once the order has been left at the delivery address.
If at a first attempt the courier fails to deliver the order then they will leave a card and it will be up to the recipient to make arrangements to receive the order from them. The courier will try to deliver the order once more free of charge, after this they will charge out at their standard rate, this will be advised by the courier at the time of arranging any subsequent deliveries.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All products are supported by the assurance that 2 Wheel Care will adhere to any warranty commitments set out by the manufacturer of goods purchased through our website. Operating or using your product according to its instructions will give you a realistic return for your investment. You should realize that employing a product outside its recommended use or terms and conditions of maintenance may invalidate its warranty. If you have any issues, we can be contacted on 01334 840606.
(In all cases you will be dealt with in accordance with your legal rights)
Refunds and Returns
In accordance with the distance selling regulations, the following applies to all mail order goods bought online. To arrange for return, please call us on 01334 840606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer is entitled to return the goods within 14 days for a refund subject to the following, and subject to the conditions thereafter.
1) It is reasonable for the buyer to open the outer packaging and inspect the goods. If the goods are found to be damaged in transit you may sign for them damaged and contact us, or refuse delivery.
2) If goods are aesthetically or fundamentally damaged upon removing any further protective material of packaging.
3) If the description of the goods is markedly different to the representation of the goods contained in their online description.
4) If the buyer properly rejects any of the goods in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations within 14 working days, 2 Wheel Care will be responsible for any carriage charges.
5) If the returned goods received by 2 Wheel Care are not in a sellable condition or have any further damage than that sited for the return, then 2 Wheel Care reserves the right to charge a restocking fee. Whether goods are returned in a sellable condition is to be judged by the company.
6) Any goods ordered or purchased by the buyer as a Special Order (i.e. a non-stock item) will not be refunded. A credit for the value of the product minus any deposit will be issued. Alternatively the buyer may wish to choose an alternative product to the same value. If an alternative product is chosen any difference in cost will be issued as a credit. Every effort will be made to satisfy the buyers' requests.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss caused to the buyer for the receiving of faulty goods. Faulty goods received shall be dealt with as outlined below. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. Unless otherwise agreed the Company may deliver by instalments and in such case each instalment shall be treated as a separate contract and any delay, default or non-delivery in respect of any instalment by the Company shall not entitle the buyer to cancel the remainder of the contract.
Concessions may be made to the above due to circumstances beyond the control of the customer.
2 Wheel Care cannot accept any returned goods found to fall into one or more of the following categories:
1) The goods are in some way physically damaged by the buyer or a 3rd party agent on behalf of the buyer.
2) The goods are found not to have been sold to the customer by the Company.
3) The goods are found to have been repaired by the buyer or a 3rd party agent other than with specific authority from the Company (weather under manufacturer’s warranty or not)
4) The goods are outside the manufacturer’s warranty limit.
5) The goods have been returned without authority from 2 Wheel Care.
6) Goods have been returned whilst the customer is in knowledge of a fault or an idiosyncrasy that is later cited as a genuine reason for return.
7) The customer has failed to read and abide by the conditions set in the user manual, build instruction sheet or user manual provided with the product.
Upon return of goods found to be faulty, the Company offers the following service:
1) You can return the item for a working replacement of equal or better specification within 30 days from the commencement of the contract. However in all cases the Company will endeavour to return repaired goods within 7 working days of receipt. If, after 30 days, a replacement cannot be sent for whatever reason, a full refund will be given if requested at the current market value of the item. If this is not ascertainable, then a refund will be given for the value of the nearest equivalent item.
2) Faulty non-repairable items returned within 30 days will be refunded or exchanged for an identical product or nearest equivalent product. Over 30 days from the date of purchase, faulty items still covered by warranty will have to be returned to our suppliers, which (depending on the circumstances) can take an undeterminable number of days. If after this period, a replacement cannot be obtained for whatever reason, a full refund will be given if requested at the current market value. If this is not ascertainable, then a refund will be given for the value of the nearest equivalent item.
3) In all cases consumable goods such as batteries and certain clothing base layer items are excluded from all of the above conditions. These types of items will be covered only by the clauses involving initial claims for damage or descriptive errors.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found athttp://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Cancellations: You can cancel an order at any time up to 7 days from the date of delivery as long as the items remains intact by contacting us via email on email@example.com or by post by writing to 2 Wheel Care, Westfield Cottage, Peat Inn, Cupar, Fife, KY15 5LH. You will have responsibility for looking after the items until we collect it, we will reimburse the price of the items within 30 days from the date of which you inform us that wish to cancel the order, provided that the order has been collected by the courier.
Unfortunately from time to time items may become unavailable, we will do our best to minimise this occurrence however if it should happen then we will contact you to suggest an appropriate alternative, please note that we will not charge you until the order is ready to be dispatched.
PRICE & PAYMENT
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. Our prices include value added tax, and duty unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional. Payment for goods is in advance only, however, we only charge once an order is ready to dispatch.
We utilise secure servers and secure socket layer technology for the transfer of credit card details, we will continue to implement the latest technology as it becomes available to guarantee our customers peace of mind and safe shopping. There are also security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to it is restricted within the company.
We can appreciate the frustration of unsolicited mail, so under no circumstances will we pass on any of our valued clients details without their permission. However, where we feel that we have a genuine offer or a piece of news, we will let our customers know. If you do not require this information then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with unsubscribe in the message heading.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes Returns Policy
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of 2 Wheel Care. Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of 2 Wheel Care for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited.
All complaints are taken very seriously and we make it a priority to deal with them promptly and efficiently. Complaints and feedback can be emailed to email@example.com
If you have a query regarding an order please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
General enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2 Wheel Care have taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, 2 Wheel Care takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. 2 Wheel Care shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom mainland. 2 Wheel Care makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon the website by individuals from other locations.
2 Wheel Care assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and 2 Wheel Care will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from its site.
2 Wheel Care also prohibits all persons from providing hypertext or other links to the www.2wheelcare.co.uk website, (other than to our home page) from their web site or from a third party's web site without our prior written consent.